Threading is used to remove the superfluous facial hair with a cotton string . Threading is a unique art of hair removal, which evolved in the Middle East/Asian countries, centuries ago. Besides being a very quick and a precise technique, its very hygienic too... When properly done, it can be used to shape the eye brows with a clean defining edge. It is very delicate procedure, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Looking for natural and beneficial technique for hair removal?? Here comes the band aid for your theme. New Look Day Spa and Laser is having expertise people dealing with this technique.
The art of threading may be seen in the gentle and precise twisting of a length of cotton thread which is twisted along the hair which are to be removed , it pulls the hair out from the root, does not peel off a skin layer, unlike waxing. The twisting action of the thread traps the hair and lifts it out of the follicle.
Benefits Of Facial Threading Vs Facial Waxing
- More effective and less painful than tweezing.
- Does not peel off a layer of skin.
- Hair re-growth becomes finer and sparser after regular treatments.
- Hair do not grow back as fast.
- Skin does not get as red and irritated.
- Highly recommended and an excellent option for those who use Retin-A, Accutane and similar products.
- Can pull out specific individual hair.
- Hair does not need to be long, but just above the skin.
- Will not produce more hair or make hair stronger.
- Will pick up the finest hair from the surface leaving skin smooth.
Threading can be done for Eye brows, Upper Lip, Chin, Side Burns, Neck or the entire face.
Threading can do the following areas:
Eyebrows, Upper Lip, Lower Lip, Chin, Cheeks, Fore Head, Neck, Side Burns, Full Face and Full Face with Neck.
New Look Day Spa & Laser is the Best Eyebrow Threading place or Eyebrow Waxing Place (Threading Place) in DC Metro Area and Northern Virginia.
New Look Day Spa and Laser is located in Herndon Virginia, Which is only few miles from Reston Virginia, Sterling Virginia, Ashburn Virginia, McLean Virginia, Chantilly Virginia, Fairfax Virginia, South Riding Virginia, Arlington Virginia, Alexandria Virginia, Manassas Virginia, Leesburg Virginia and Springfield Virginia.