Image Pro II
Image Pro II gives you the advanced tools you need for more clinical skin analysis. No longer will you need to rely on inadequate digital photographs when comparing treatments and evaluating results. With the powerful combination of 3D Spectral Imaging Targeted Complexion Analysis, and Triple Light Source Analysis, you can present proof-positive evidence of your client’s current skin condition and recommend treatment with incredible accuracy. And most importantly, Image Pro II uniquely differentiates your spa or practice in aesthetics, allowing you to increase revenue, improve client satisfaction, and ultimately out-perform your competition!
What Makes Image Pro II Different?
Unlike others on the market, Image Pro II…
- Is the only non-consumer optical imaging with all-digital Exclusive 3D Spectral Analysis. For the first time, you can view pre-treatment pore and wrinkle depth, and effectively monitor progress from start to finish.
- Offers powerful magnification and resolution; 12 Mega Pixel DSL Optics with all digital interface shows detail unlike any system available. View crystal clear images with color variations showing texture and pore depth.
Image Pro II Allows You to...
- Examine Targeted Areas under Intense Magnification in Normal, Polarized, and UV Light
- Create Multiple Views of the Face
- Map, Measure and Analyze Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Sun Damage
- View Pore Depth (exclusive to Image Pro II), Sebum, and Porphyrin in 3-D
- Evaluate Skin Tone and Pigment Variations
- Review Comparative Graphical Analysis Based on Age Provide High Quality, Consistent Images
- Produce and Archive Assessment Reports with Notes
Exclusive 3D Spectral Imaging
Exclusive 3D Spectral Imaging; Skin Texture
The only skin imaging technology of its kind, Image Pro II delivers intense magnification with 12 Mega Pixel DSL optics and all-digital interface. Easy to view and understand on a large 18" screen, you'll reveal both surface and subsurface conditions including sun damage, pore depth, and more, giving you and your client valuable insight into treatment options and progress.
Triple Light Source Analysis
Triple Complexion Analysis; Natural, Polarized and UV Light
Image Pro II's triple image comparison shows natural, polarized, and UV light side-by-side for easy visualization and improved consultations. In natural light, you can better analyze pores and wrinkles. Polarized light will help you identify the severity of spots and pigmentation, while UV light allows you to view porphyrin and sebum deep below the surface. Armed with this knowledge, you can now create a customized strategy that gets results!
Targeted Complexion Analysis
Targeting specific areas of the face has never been easier with Image Pro II's targeted complexion analysis. With easy drag and drop functionality, you can map and analyze up to eight adjustable zones, quickly and effectively.
New Look Day Spa & Laser is the Best Laser Place /Laser Hair Removal Place/FDA Approved Lasers / Painless Laser Hair Removal Place/ Expert Laser Hair Removal Place/ Affordable Laser Hair Removal Price / Gentle Max Pro Laser / Candela Laser Hair Removal / Syneron eMax Laser Hair Removal / IPL Laser Hair Removal/ Permanent Laser Hair Removal/ Permanent Hair Reduction/ Brazilian Laser Hair Removal and Full body Laser Hair Removal Place in DC Metro Area and Northern Virginia.
New Look Day Spa and Laser is located in Herndon Virginia, Which is only few miles from Reston Virginia, Sterling Virginia, Ashburn Virginia, McLean Virginia, Chantilly Virginia, Fairfax Virginia, South Riding Virginia, Arlington Virginia, Alexandria Virginia, Manassas Virginia, Leesburg Virginia and Springfield Virginia.